Sunday, April 12, 2009

Serious issues?

My ex-fiance%26#039; and I have been down quite the rocky road recently. I asked her to marry me in Feb 2006. She said yes and we were on our way to a wonderful life. Then reality set in. She decided our first date was not going to work because she was trying to finish school, so she set another date. Later she tells me that she doesnt know if she is ready to be the wife I deserve (her words not mine). So we decided to give it some time and just be happy being together. Then she decides that 08/08/08 was a perfect date and she was ready to be my wife. So I purchased the flowers, photographer, the cake, and paid for the church. She was elated! She called her Mom and her friends, it was exciting. Then a WEEK later she leaves me and says she is not ready......AGAIN!!! She tells me she wants to get her $hit straight before she can be a good wife. She says she wants to work on things between us. I am sorry but I didnt think our relationship was that bad, but I guess she did. So heres the question.

Serious issues?
It sounds like she is afraid of commitment. It would help if the two of you got couples concealing and find out what her fears are. This would help either on of you to make a decision on weather your future is together or apart. Good luck, it sounds like you love her very much.
Reply:I would hire a PI and find out what is really going on. It%26#039;s not something I%26#039;ve done but seriously, I can%26#039;t understand her logic. Is there any hint of someone else?



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment