Sunday, April 12, 2009

I would like to purchase Kanzashi hair pins. I'm not even sure of the proper name!?

They are generally used in flower kanzashi and sometimes i%26#039;ve read them referred to as Hair forks, but they are made out of wire, look like a long upsidedown %26quot;U%26quot;, and sometimes they are wavy. I have spent 14 hours online (yes 14 hours) and still no luck. I%26#039;ve tried reading a few tutorials, watching an online film tutorial, reading message boards, I%26#039;ve searched Kanzashi parts, Kanzashi supplies, K-crafts, K-hair forks, K-silver hair pins, silver hair forks, WIRE hair forks, Wire pin components, K-componants--------------HHHHHHHHHHHEEE...

I would like to purchase Kanzashi hair pins. I%26#039;m not even sure of the proper name!?
http://gaijingeisha.com/kanzashi.htm





Try searches based on the culture of the pins, which in this case is Japanese (as I%26#039;m sure you know). I searched %26quot;geisha hair ornaments pins%26quot; and found tons of them.
Reply:i bought some at walmart. didn%26#039;t know that%26#039;s what they were called. it was part of a pack of hair pins to make different hair styles with.




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment